What is our refund policy
All Baby Grey rockers are a made to order items and are therefore non returnable (unless faulty). Please be sure about the dimensions and access to your property before placing an order.
What if the item is damaged when it arrives or you are sent the wrong item?
We hope you are happy with your purchase, all products are checked prior to delivery to ensure they are up to our standards before we dispatch to you so damage is rare. Upon delivery you will be asked to inspect the items/s and sign a form confirming that it appeared to be in good condition when you received it. If you are not happy with the goods when you inspect then please note the following terms:
- Please ensure you have measured your space before ordering as we are unable to refund orders that do not fit
- If we agree that the product is faulty as described, then first of all we are sorry. We will replace your furniture at no cost to you or happily offer a full refund. We will only replace like for like, you cannot change any of the sizes, or fabric. This guarantee excludes normal wear and tear. Changes can be made at an extra cost, please request a quotation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all goods returned are properly packed and returned in good condition
- If you return the goods and upon examination we find that there is a discrepancy in the fault, we reserve the right to refuse credit
- Baby Grey reserves the right to refuse any return if they do not meet our return requirements
- Once your rocker is ready to be delivered our Logistics company will call you to set up your delivery date. Our rockers are delivered by a white glove service, where a two man team will carry the goods to the room of your choice. Our white glove service is currently only available to UK-based customers
- Please ensure that there is sufficient access for delivery vehicles to reach the delivery address for all furniture orders. Please also ensure that the furniture you are purchasing will fit in doorways and rooms. Should you have any special requirements please email or call. Any damage to furniture must be notified to the delivery team at the time you receive the goods
- Please make sure to arrange clear access to the room of choice as our delivery team cannot be held responsible for moving personal items
Whilst we put estimated delivery dates for the arrival of your rocker, these dates can change due to delays outside of our control. We will always aim to get your products to you as quickly as possible but on occasion, it may take longer than our original estimated date. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please note that colours may vary slightly from what is displayed on your computer, we have tried our best to capture the fabric and colours as accurately as possible, please feel free to contact us via Contact Baby Grey should you want advice around colours and matching to wall paints or other fabrics, we are happy to help.
Please note that our rockers and chair/footstool legs are handmade in wood and are therefore likely to have natural variances due to the wood grain and nature of timber made products.